Watch the Video
Latest Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan in Water & Power Department GB Jobs 23 July, 2017 Download NTS Application Form from “www.nts.org.pk”.
Water & Power Department GB Jobs has announced various jobs today on 23 July 2017 in The News Newspaper Jobs. Government of Gilgit-Baltistan is inviting NTS Applications from eligible candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan to fill the following vacant posts on regular basis in Water & Power Department Gilgit Baltistan. Overall Qualification required for Water & Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017 are Intermediate, FSC, Bachelors and DAE with some experience. The Latest Advertisement of Water & Power Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017 Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 23 July, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Advertised vacancies are:
- UDC (BS-14)
- Sub-Engineers (E&M) (BS-11)
- Sub-Engineers (Civil) (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-11)
- 2nd Grade Estimator (BS-11)
- Data Entry Operators (BS-12)
How to Apply:
- Please download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from NTS website “nts.org.pk”. Pay the fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip (NTS Copy) with the filled-up application form.
- Please send the complete Application form (along with 2 colored photos and a copy of your CNIC) to NTS Headquarters: Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, Latest by 14 August 2017.
- Incomplete applications, and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage.
Last Date for Apply: 14 August, 2017.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
Number of post can be increased or decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
Upper age limit mentioned against each post includes 5 years general age relaxation and 3 years additional age relaxation allowed by the government to the candidates belonging to GB.
Ten (10%) quota for woman, 5%for minorities and 2%for disabled will be observed during the process of appointments as per the rules.
For test/interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on website.
Only qualified/short listed candidates will be allowed for written test to be conducted by NTS.
Further details can be obtained from Secretary, Water and Power Department GB office and NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
The advertisement previously published by Water & Power Department GB for the above posts on newspapers of dated 04-03-2017 may be treated as cancelled and the candidates will apply afresh.