IESCO Jobs 7 May 2017, For ALM, Bill Distributor, Meter Reader, Driver, Sub Station Attendant & Others Latest. Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs, Jobs in WAPDA Latest Advertisement & Download NTS Job Application Form “www.nts.org.pk”.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
IESCO is a Public Limited Company mandated under its License to provide electricity to its valuable customers. IESCO Jobs are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of the Districts (Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal) falls under the authority of IESCO for recruitment to fill following positions for one year contract basis. All quotas such as Women, Disabled & Minority etc. will be observed as per Government policy. Overall Qualification required for IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs are MBA/MSC (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science), M.Com, M.A (Economics), CA, MCA, ACCA, Master BSC, BCS, Matric and Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs, Published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on Sunday 7 May, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad” are:
- Audit Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Technician (Telecommunication)
- Lab Assistant
- Junior Store Keeper
- Store System Supervisor
- Sub Station attendants (SSA)
- LDC / Complaint Clerk Cum Typist
- Meter Reader
- Assistant Sub Station attendants (ASSA)
- Bill distributor
- Cable Jointer Helper
- Security Guard
- Tube Well Operator
- Store Helper
- Naib Qasid
Last Date for Apply: 22 May, 2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
How to Apply:
- Please download the WAPDA Jobs 2017 Application Form and the test fee Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank, and get receipt from the bank.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by the Head of Employee’s Office where serving/served that no other child of the employee under Employee’s Children Quota is working in the Company.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by Notary Public by giving details of entire family of the employee along with their employment status along with that no other brother/ sister has been appointed under Employee’s Children Quota in IESCO.
- Candidates shall submit WAPDA Jobs 2017 Application Form dully filled in along with test fee of Rs 120/- from Sr. No. 13 to 17 and Rs. 400/- from Sr. No. 1 to 12 in favor of NTS. Copy of CN1C and two recent passport Size photographs send directly to NTS through couriers on the address mentioned on WAPDA Jobs 2017 Application Form within fifteen (15) days of publication of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the original receipt (NTS Copy) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad, within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. slips from “NTS website: www.nts.org.pk” before the test date.
NTS Headquarters, VE, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
Director General (HR), IESCO Islamabad
See Also:Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2017
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the “NTS website: www.nts.org.pk” with this advertisement.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk will only be considered for shortlisting.
- Only IESCO Employee’s Children applying on WAPDA Jobs 2017 Application Form for the posts available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk will be considered for shortlisting (according to guideline of Employee’s Children Quota).
- Children of those IESCO employees who died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who passed the written test for the posts of ALM, ASSA, Meter Reader and Bill Distributors are required to competitively qualify the physical endurance tests (running or any comparable test).
- No over qualified candidates other than the prescribed qualification are allowed for recruitment for posts like ALM, ASSA if Matric is advertised qualification then FA, BA, or other high qualification would be considered as disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test or interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact on NTS Phone Number 051-8444441 and website www.nts.org.pk for any query / enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, result etc.
- IESCO reserves the rights to increase or decrease the above vacancies after advertisement on need basis without any notice to public.
- IESCO reserves the rights to cap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.