WAPDA Jobs 18 June 2017, Jobs in WAPDA Latest Advertisement & Download NTS Job Application Form “www.nts.org.pk”.
The following posts are lying vacant under Chief Engineer (Hydel) North WAPDA Warsak which is to be filled in on contract basis initially for one year extendable subject to satisfactory performance/requirement. Overall Qualification required for WAPDA Jobs 2017 for North WAPDA Warsak NTS Jobs are BA, BSS, Intermediate, Matric and Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of WAPDA Jobs 2017 for North WAPDA Warsak NTS Jobs, Published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on Sunday 18 June, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “WAPDA Jobs 2017 NTS” are:
- Steno Grade-II
- Junior Technician (Mech)
- Assistant Draftsman
- Low Pressure Welder G-I
- Crane Operator
- Imam / Khateeb
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist
- Head Fireman
- Assistant Station Attendant
- Carpenter (Power House)
Last Date for Apply: 03 July, 2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
How to Apply:
- Application Forms can be downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates shall submit application forms, duly filled, in along with test fee of Rs. 450/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and Two recent Passport Size Photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on NTS Application Form i.e. NTS HEADQUARTER, 1-E, STREET No. 46, 1-8/2, ISLAMABAD, (UAN: +92- 51-844444-1).
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of Meezan Bank, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form) downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
CHIEF ENGINEER (HYDEL) NORTH WAPDA WARSAK
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government/ WAPDA Policy.
- Only the candidates applying on appropriate application form, for the post available on NTS website e. www.nts.org.pk, will be considered for short listing.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to candidates for test by NTS and interview by WAPDA.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- Upper age limit is relax-able up to:
- Maximum of 3 years for those candidates belonging to Baluchistan, Sind (R) Scheduled Casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan).
- Maximum of 05 years for Widow/ Son / Daughter of deceased WAPDA Employee who died during service
- Maximum of 10 years for Government Servants/ WAPDA Employees who have completed 02 years continuous Government/ WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of applications, and for disabled person having disability certificate.
- Upper age limit relaxation to retired employees of Armed Forces as per Federal Government / WAPDA Policy.
- Original documents must be presented by the short listed candidate at the time of interview.
- Candidate may contact NTS for any query/ enquiry regarding written test., display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Only children of Residual WAPDA Employees are eligible to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employees’ Children. The applicant must provide proof, at the time of interview, of being WAPDA Employee’s Child along with certificate from concerned office that no child has already been employed against this quota.
- WAPDA reserves the right to increase/decrease any number of posts OR withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form carefully. All the information, filled in by the candidate, is on his/ her own risk & cost. The applicant will be altogether responsible for filling in wrong/ forged/ any information leading to cancellation of the candidature, thereof.
- The candidate must retain a hard copy/ photocopy of the filled application form and will have to present the same at the time of interview, if short listed by WAP DA.
- Last date for submission of application is 03.07.2017.