Watch the Video
In this article, we are going to tell you about a free app which allows you to Turn off your mobile phone or tablet only by sending one SMS from anywhere to your device.
If you have forgotten your mobile phone anywhere and you want someone not interfere in your privacy, then this app might useful and helpful for you.
In addition, you can use this app for many other purposes according to your need and thinking approach.
Follow the given steps to install and use this App:
How to install this App on your Android Device:
- Download “Remote Power Off” app in your computer by clicking here.
- Extract the downloaded folder and copy the file “RemotePowerOff” in your Android Device.
- Now click on “Settings” to your Android device.
- Go to “Security”.
- Then Tick on “Unknown sources”
- Now go to your file location where you have copied your file “RemotePowerOff”.
- Install this file on your Android Device.
The installation is finished. Now we will tell you how to use this app.
How to use this App on your Android Device:
- Open the installed app.
- Enter “null” in the current code option.
- Enter your new code which you will send to your device via SMS. For example, enter “power off”.
- Now give the permanent super user permission to access.
And Done! Now you can shut down your Mobile phone or Tablet by only sending a one SMS which is your “New Code” from anywhere. And you have no need of Internet for this purpose.
(Remember: This app work only on Rooted Android Devices.)