Watch the Video
Superposition Theorem Lab with dependent sources. It explains about how to patch circuit on breadboard, How to measure voltage, How to measure current and superposition theorem circuit analysis.
Superposition Theorem Lab Video Part 01:
Superposition Theorem Lab Video Part 02:
Superposition Theorem Lab Manual:
To verify Superposition Theorem Lab Experiment on Breadboard
- Power Supplies : E1=12V and E2=0-12V
- Jumper Wires
- DC Voltmeter 0-15 V
- DC Ammeter
- Digital Ohmmeter
- Resistors : R1=in KΩ,1/2W; R2=in KΩ,1/4 W , R3 = in KΩ 1/4W
- Make up the circuit shown in the figure.
- Measure the resistance of each resistor and voltage of source, calculate the source current and record him in table-I.
- Measure the voltage V, across R3 and the current I, through it and record it in table-II.
- Remove E2 and replace it with a short circuit.
- Record the magnitude of the current I” through R3 and the voltage across it V” in table II.
- Remove E1 and replace it with a short circuit.
- Measure the voltage across R3 and the current through it and record it in table-II.
- Add V and V”. Also add I, and I”
- Compare the sets of values.
Analysis, Deduction and Conclusion:
- Has the superposition theorem been verified?
- What facts determined from the result of this experiment support this decision?
- Do the experimental results compare favorably with those calculated?
- What could be some of the cause for discrepancies?
- How this theorem helps in Analysis?
R3 in actual
through R3 in