Watch the Video
Jobs in TEVTA 6 July, 2017 Government of the Punjab Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Punjab. “www.tevta.org”
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab Jobs (PTEVTA) Government of the Punjab Jobs is the premier public organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 384 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of PTEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts at Govt. College of Technology Gujrat under establishment through Annual Development Program. Overall Qualification required for TEVTA Jobs 2017 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority are, MSC, BSC Engineering, D.A.E, MCS, MA, BCS/BIT, MBA, M.COM, MPA, ICMA, B.Com, D.Com, I.Com, Intermediate, Matric & Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of TEVTA Jobs 2017 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, Published in Daily Express Newspaper on Thursday 6 July, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for TEVTA Jobs 2017 Gujrat are:
- Principle PS-20
- Vice Principle PS-19
- Chief Instructor PS-19
- Instructor PS-18
- Instructor PS-17
- Lecturer PS-17
- Lab Technician PS-14
- Librarian, DPE, Officer Student Affair PS-17
- Account Officer PS-16
- Office Clerk PS-09
- Store Keeper PS-09
- Driver PS-04
- Store Attendant PS-01
- Naib Qasid PS-01
Last Date for Apply: 22.07. 2017.
How to Apply:
Properly filled TEVTA Application Form which is available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 22 July, 2017. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
DISTRICT MANAGER TEVTA Gujrat/M. B. Din
Inside Govt. Swedish Pakistani College of Technology,
Servis Mor Gujrat
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of application, the applicant’s age should be:
- Up to 55 years for the post of PS-17 & above.
- Between 18 years to 40 years for the post of PS-05 to PS-16.
- Between 18 years to 35 years for the post of PS-01 to PS-04.
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of institute, post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
- The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidate possessing B.Sc./M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy. Candidates having domicile of Faisalabad district will be preferred for the post of Naib Qasid.
- Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V, attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 22 July, 2017. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.