Watch the Video
RESCUE 1122 Jobs 10th October 2017 Punjab Government Emergency Services NTS Application Form & Latest Advertisement Apply Online:
The National Testing Service of Pakistan (NTS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017 that are announced under Government of Punjab Emergency Service. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are required to apply online by sending NTS Application form and they will be shortlisted against the seats quota announced for each district or Tehsil. Successful applicants will be placed under BPS-11 and BPS-04 against the posts such as Emergency Medical Technician, Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, DERT Rescuer (DR)/ Fire Rescuer (FR) and Rescue Driver. Aspirants may apply in confidence from all over the Punjab if they have completed Paramedical Diploma or PVTC or TEVTA, B.Com, D.Com, DAE Matric or Middle level qualification from HEC recognized institutions. The Latest Advertisement of Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017 October Punjab Emergency Service Published in Daily “The Nation Newspaper Jobs” on Tuesday 10 October, 2017and is a copyrighted by them. NTS Test date, syllabus and results would be updated at “www.nts.org.pk”.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Rescue 1122 Jobs Details:
Name of Organization: Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Services
Total Number of Vacancies: 2700
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: All Punjab
Last Date for Apply: 25 October 2017
Advertised vacancies for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017:
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator,
- DERT Rescuer (DR)/ Fire Rescuer (FR)
- Rescue Driver
How to Apply:
Candidates are directed to Apply Online on National Testing Service (NTS) website “www.nts.org.pk” OR link available at Rescue 1122 website “www.rescue.gov.pk” latest by 25-10-2017. NTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Candidates are directed to Apply Online on National Testing Service (NTS) website “www.nts.org.pk” OR link available at Rescue 1122 website “www.rescue.gov.pk” latest by 25-10-2017. NTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held on 12th November, 2017 at 9:00 am at designated places as displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center or category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through NTS & Rescue 1122 websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & skill test shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites along with the physical & skill test dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated place by NTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites. The interviews shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters/ Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore (adjacent to Jinnah Bus Terminal). At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures at the time of interview and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospitals regarding their physical inspection (height, Weight, chest, eye sight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, NW and RPR. FITS shall allow the candidate to take written test provisionally subject to verification of physical fitness and an records at the time of interview or even at a later stage. In this regard no claim of any candidate shall be accepted. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature / selection / appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any Information Is found to be missing, untrue/false or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weaker eye sight less than (6/18), Obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage.
- Preference will give to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply.
- In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/entranced criteria shall be considered.