Jobs in Government of Punjab 2017 in Regional Training Institute Lahore Population Welfare Department Jobs 01 April 2017
See Also:All Daily Jobs Today
Regional Training institute Jobs, Population welfare Department, Punjab Lahore Jobs Government of Pakistan Jobs requires services of committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts initially on contract basis for the Scheme “Regional Training institutes (RTIs) Lahore & Multan. Restructuring And Reorganization” on non-development side. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under. Overall Qualification required for Regional Training institute Jobs in Lahore are BCS/BIT, B.Com, B.A, Intermediate, ICS, DCS and FSC with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of Regional Training institute Jobs in Lahore, Published in Daily Express Newspaper on Saturday 01 April, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for Regional Training institute Jobs in Lahore:
- IT Instructor Female (BS-16)
- Steno Typist (BS-14)
- Computer Lab Assistant (BS-14)
- Account Assistant (BS-11)
- Assistant Warden (BS-09)
Last Date for Apply: 15 April, 2017.
How to Apply:
Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience certificate, 02 latest passport size photographs, domicile and CNIC must be attached with application reach the following address latest by 15-04-2017.
Reginal Training Institutes
Population Welfare Department, Punjab, Lahore.
- Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab.
- Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience certificate, 02 latest passport size photographs, domicile and CNIC must be attached with application.
- Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the Government of the Punjab.
- Short listing will be made on the basis of the qualification.
- Call letters for Test/Interviews will be issued to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates are advised to bring their original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Government Rules.
- Applications must be reached to the undersigned on the above given address latest by 150 April 2917.
- As per Punjab Government rules 02 additional marks per year up to maximum of 10 marks will be given to those candidates who have already worked in this scheme during 2014-16
- No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.
If you have any question, feel free to ask in comment section.