PTA Jobs Islamabad 13 August 2017 Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement “www.pta.gov.pk”.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates against the following positions on Contract Basis for a period of three years, extendable based on performance and business need. The required qualifications, experience and terms & conditions for each position can be viewed at PTA website (www.pta.gov.pk) under the head of ‘Careers. The Latest Advertisement of PTA Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs, Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 13 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PTA Jobs Islamabad” are:
- Director General (Finance)
- Director General (Audit)
- Director General (Commercial Affairs)
- Director (Payroll & Cash)
- Director (Budget & Accounts)
- Director (Finance)
- Direct (Market Analysis)
- Deputy Director (Cyber Security)
- Deputy Director / Senior Medical officer
- Assistant Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director (Commercial Affairs)
- Assistant Director (International Liaison & Training)
- Assistant Director ( Public Relations)
- Assistant Director (Audit)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Assistant Director (Law) Karachi
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Assistant Director / Medical officer
- Assistant Director (Staff Officer)
Last Date for Apply: 28 August, 2017.
How to Apply:
Applicant can apply on prescribed job PTA Application Form (available on website: www.pta.gov.pk) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 28 Aug 2017.
Pakistan Telecom Authority,
Headquarter, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- Selected Candidate may be required to serve in any of PTA established offices all over Pakistan.
- The applications of only those candidates having degrees from HEC recognized institutes shall be entertained. Candidates should submit their applications as per format (available on website: www.pta.gov.pk) and CVs clearly mentioning their Date of Birth, age, domicile, religion, gender, disability (if any), other particulars, educational qualifications, experience, extraordinary achievements, contributions etc. and any other information that they feel relevant to prove their suitability for the position applied for. Please use separate form and separate envelopes if you wish to apply for more than one post. Position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top right corner of the sealed envelope.
- Copies of duly attested character certificate, degrees, transcripts, CNIC and Domicile Certificate must be submitted along-with the application.
- Applications should be submitted to Director (HR), Pakistan Telecom Authority, Headquarter, F-5/1, Islamabad. All applications must reach within 15 days of the date of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test/ interview(s).
- Falsely reported information in resume or during the test/ interview(s) will result in termination of the employment contract at any stage without following any disciplinary proceedings.
- Tests against any of the above mentioned posts can be conducted if deemed appropriate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible during any point of recruitment process.
- Employees working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector organizations may apply through Proper Channel.
- PTA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process for any or all of the positions at any time/stage.