Watch the Video
Jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab, Government of the Punjab Jobs 23 August, 2017 for Engineering Jobs, IT Jobs, Accounts Jobs, Medical Jobs & Management Jobs Latest Advertisement.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for posts on contract basis for DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF MONITORING & EVALUATION UNDER THE PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT. The Latest Advertisement of PS Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs Published in Daily “NawaiWaqt Newspaper Jobs” on Wednesday 23 August, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Additional Director (BPS-19)
- Public Health Specialist/Team Leader
- Consultant (BPS-19)
- Civil Engineer (BPS-19)
- Pharmacist (BPS-19)
- Bio Medical Engineer (BPS-19)
- Manager Finance (BPS-19)
- Epidemiology IST (BPS-18)
- Data Base Manager (BPS-18)
- Software Engineer (BPS-18)
- Research & Evaluation Associate (BPS-17)
- Data Management Officer (BPS-17)
- Monitoring Officer/Statistical Officer (BPS-17)
- Personal Assistant (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
Last Date for Apply: 08 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Application along with all attested photocopies of academic credentials, testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be reached at following address latest by 08 Sep 2017.
SPECIAL SECRETARY GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB,
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT,
1-BIRDWOOD ROAD, LAHORE. 042-99205839
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 Years and for Female candidates = 8 Years.
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application along with all attested documents in all respects should reach in the above address till 08-09-2017.
- The Shortest Candidates shall be called for final Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without a notice.