Watch the Video
PPSC Jobs 2017, Jobs in PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE, Government of the Punjab Jobs 15th January, 2017 Advertisement Ad# 03/2017 for PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Lahore.
PPSC Jobs, PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE invites various career opportunities from Pakistani Nationals against Advertisement Ad# 03/2017 for PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Lahore. Advertised vacancies are HARDWARE / NETWORK TECHNICIAN, Network System Engineer, Database Administrator, Accounts Officer, Public Relation Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant/Senior Scale Stenographic and Private Secretary. Candidates from all over Pakistan are invited to Apply Online having degree of Bachelor to Master with relevant experience as per the demand of specific position. PPSC Jobs, PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE JOBS for PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Jobs against Advertisement Ad# 03/2017 Published in daily Jang newspaper for Various Posts on Sunday 15th JANUARY, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
# PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS 2017, #Government of Pakistan Jobs 2017, # PPSC Jobs 2017.
Advertised vacancies are:
- HARDWARE / NETWORK TECHNICIAN
- Network System Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Accounts Officer
- Public Relation Officer
- Personal Assistant/Senior Scale Stenographic
- Private Secretary
Last Date for Apply: 30-01-2017.
How to Apply & Important Instruction:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for candidates•2016- given on PPSC website carefully in order to submitt their online applications complete in all respects.
- Applicants are required le submit “On-line Application Form” by the closing Date which is 30-01-2017 UP to 12:00 PM, Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions for Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It Is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/• under Head:-0O2101•ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE•EST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICECOMMISSION-, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistan Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Applications/ Test Fee proscribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.