153 PPSC Jobs 2017, Jobs in PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE, Government of the Punjab Jobs 16 March, 2017 Advertisement No. 16/2017 for 153 Sub Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer Lahore Apply Online www.ppsc.gop.pk.
See Also: All Daily Jobs
PPSC Jobs, PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE invites Online Applications various career opportunities from Pakistani Nationals against Advertisement No. 16/2017 for 153 Sub Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer Lahore. Candidates from all over Pakistan are invited to Apply Online having degree of Bachelor Engineering and DAE with relevant experience as per the demand of specific position. PPSC Jobs, PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE JOBS for 153 Sub Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer Lahore Jobs against Advertisement No. 16/2017 Published in daily Jang newspaper for Various Posts on Thursday 16 March, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for PPSC Jobs are:
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Power
- Assistant Executive Engineer
Last Date for Apply: 31-03-2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
How to Apply & Important Instruction:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website ppsc.gop.pk carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 31-03-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form at ppsc.gop.pk carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/-under Head:”CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION“, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of Applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.