Watch the Video
PO Box 42030 Mianwali Jobs, PAEC Jobs 08 October 2017, PAEC PO Box 42030 Mianwali Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No.01/2017Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
A Public Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 42030 Mianwali is inviting Applications from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment of following posts on regular/ contract basis. The required qualifications, experience for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 3381 Islamabad Jobs” posts are Master, Graduation, BSC, BCS, BBA, B.COM, D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The candidates fulfill the prescribed qualifications/ experience for the posts may send their applications on the given “PO Box 42030Application Form”, complete in all respect, to given address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 42030 Mianwali Jobs), Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Sunday 08 October 2017 against Public Notice No.01/2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:RESCUE 1122 Jobs 2017
PO Box 42030 Jobs Details:
Name of Organization: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: Multiple
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Chashma Barrage Mianwali
Last Date for Apply: 23 October 2017
Advertised vacancies for PO Box 42030 Jobs 2017:
- Computer Operator (SPS-04)
- Junior Assistant-I (SPS-04)
- Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-04)
- Technician-I (SPS-04)
- Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-03)
- Data Entry Operator (SPS-02)
- Technician-III (SPS-02)
- Driver-III (SPS-02)
How to Apply:
All desire persons who fulfill the prescribed criteria are required to submit complete applications on PO Box 42030 Application Form which is given below along with attested photocopy of all documents addressed to given address latest by 23-10-2017.
Admin Officer, CHASCENT,
P.O. Wapda Colony Chashma Barrage,
Tehsil, Piplan Distt: Mianwali (P.Code-42030).
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- The candidate must not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age.
- Only one 2nd Divisions in the entire academic career from Matric onwards except final degree/certificate will be accepted for eligibility.
- No 3rd division in the entire academic career.
- Candidates for the post of driver must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″).
- Candidates already serving in different Govt. departments/autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must possess valid computerized national identity card issued by NADRA.
- Any direct/indirect influence by the applicant to effect the recruitment shall be liable to disqualification.
- Only the Certificates / Degrees / Diplomas issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions / universities will be accepted. Where the prescribed qualification is First Class in the Final Degree, only one second class in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to the fringe benefits as admissible under the rules.
- All desirous persons who fulfill the prescribed criteria are required to submit complete applications on following format / application form along with attested photocopy of all documents addressed to Admin Officer, CHASCENT, PO Wapda Colony Chashma Barrage,Tehsil, Piplan Distt. Mianwali (P.Code-42030) by registered post / courier. The last date for receipt of applications is 23/10/2017. The applications received after due date/ incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The authority has right to drop one or more posts at any stage.
- Selected candidates can be posted/ transferred anywhere in Pakistan.