Watch the Video
PO Box 3381 Islamabad Jobs, PAEC Jobs 26 August 2017, PAEC PO Box 3381 Islamabad Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Public Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 3381 Islamabad is inviting Applications to fill in the vacant posts in a Constitutional Organization in Islamabad. The candidates fulfill the prescribed qualifications/ experience for the posts may send their applications on the given “PO Box 3381Application Form”, complete in all respect, to P.O. Box No.3381, GPO Islamabad, within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 3381 Islamabad Jobs” posts are Master, Graduation, D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 3381 Islamabad Jobs), Published in Daily “Dunya Newspaper Jobs” on Saturday 26 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 2399 Islamabad” are:
- Supervisor HRM Database (BS-16)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16)
- Associate Engineer (BS-16)
- Accounts Officer (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- IT Assistant (BS-15)
- TV Technician (BS-09)
- Urdu Typist (BS-09)
- Electrician (BS-07)
- Chamber attendant (BS-07)
Last Date for Apply: 09 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Applicant can apply on prescribed job PO Box 3381 Application Form (as per specimen given) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 09 September 2017.
P.O. Box No.3381,
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- Attested photocopies of last educational qualification, Domicile. CNIC and two passport size photographs shall be attached with the prescribed application PO Box 3381Application Form.
- Of the overall position, 10% are reserved for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons. Disability certificate is required to be submitted with application.
- The posts will be filled on regular basis, with a probation period of two years. However, if deemed necessary the employment will be offered initially on contract basis which may be regularized subject to satisfactory performance.
- Persons already in government service shall apply through proper channel and should produce NOG at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test / interview.
- Females and Minorities are especially encouraged to apply for vacancies.
- In the exigency of service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
- General age relaxation of five years is admissible over and above the prescribed age limit for every post. The candidate shall mention the age on cutoff date of application. This general relaxation of age shall be mentioned while applying for any post.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.