Jobs in www.techandresearch.com online apply Public Sector Organization PO BOX 3375 Islamabad Apply Online NESCOM Jobs Latest Advertisement:
A leading and progressive public sector organization invites various career opportunities from Pakistani Nationals against Advertisement Ad# 01/2017 for PO Box 3375 Islamabad. Eligible Pakistani Nationals candidates can apply by post and by online on their web site. “www.techandresearch.com”. Advertised vacancies are given below. Appointment below above mentioned positions shall be held on Contract / Regular Basis and these positions are based at Islamabad only. Public Sector Organization PO BOX 3375 JOBS Published in daily The News newspaper for Various Posts on Sunday 11th June 2017.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 3375 Islamabad” are:
- Assistant Manager Mechanical (HVAC)
- Assistant Manager Mechanical (Project Mgmt)
- Assistant Manager Mechanical (Fluid Dynamics/Structure
- Assistant Manager (Industrial & Manufacturing Engg)
- Assistant Manager (Metallurgy / Material)
- Scientific Officer (Electronics)
- Technical Officer (Transport)
- Chargeman (Mechanical)
- Chargeman (Electronics)
- Computer Technician
Last Date for Apply: 29 June, 2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
How to Apply:
For Serial Number 1 to 10 Eligible candidates need s to apply Online at www.techandresearch.com
For Serial Number 11 and 12 are required to Properly filled prescribed PO BOX 3375 Application Form which is given on website www.techandresearch.com along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 29-06-2017.
General Manager (HR), PO Box No. 3375, GPO Islamabad.
See Also:WAPDA JOBS 18 June 2017:
- For Serial No. 01 to 10, please submit application online on techandresearch.com by 29 June 2017.
- For Serial No. 11 & 12, please send applications on the application form (available on www.techandresearch.com) along with one passport size photograph, attested copies of all educational certificates, experience certificates and domicile to GENERAL MANAGER (HR), P.O. BOX 3375 GPO, ISLAMABAD by 29 June 2017. Please clearly mention Serial No. of the Post, Discipline on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st in the Final Degree, Only one 2nd Div. (with not less than 50% marks) in entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. However, No 3rd Div. is allowed in entire academic career.
- First Class/ 1st Div. for a degree means CGPA2.5/4.0 for semester system or minimum of 60% marks for annual system of examination.
- All degrees/diplomas and certificates must be obtained from HEC/PEC and Govt. recognized universities/ institutions.
- Post qualification experience means experience gained after the final degree required for the post.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years on 29 June 2017. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed in case of Government servants / Ex-Serviceman in accordance with rules.
- All other requirements i.e. degrees, experience, courses etc. shall also be completed on closing date of advertisement.
- Those in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous body service should apply through proper channel.
- Please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applications meets selection criteria, only the most qualified experienced would be short listed.
- Every column of application form is required to be filled. Qualification higher than required qualification should be mentioned (if any). Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data will rest squarely on the candidate. Any wrong / fake entry will lead to the cancellation La of the induction process of the candidate at any stage.