PO Box 26 GPO Lahore Jobs 31st August, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement against G.P.O Lahore Post Box No.26 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Public Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 26 Lahore is inviting Applications from suitable Male / Female candidates having Punjab domicile for temporary appointment and on contract basis of the following posts in the Headquarter-Office, as well as, Field Organization of Federal Department under the Post Box No. 26, GPO Lahore. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 26 Lahore Jobs” are Intermediate, FA, FSC, Matric, Middle and Primary with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Post Box No. 26, GPO Lahore Jobs, Published in “Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs” on Thursday 31 August, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 26 Lahore” are:
- Junior Personal Assistant (BPS-14)
- Steno typists/Junior Personal Assistant (BPS-14)
- Junior Assistant (BPS-11)
- Reader Senior Clerk (BPS-10)
- Process Server (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
Last Date for Apply: 29 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Properly Filled “PO Box 26 Application Form” (which is given below) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 29 September 2017.
Post Box No.26.
- Applications on prescribed form should reach at P.O. Lahore Post Box No.26 within 30 days of the publications. Copies of certificates / degrees may not be attached with the applications. Application received after closing date will not be entertained. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government decision.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Selected candidate will be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Applicants must mention “Date of birth” and “Name of domicile District” in the Application Form, otherwise incomplete application will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- According to the Government instructions, the quota reserved for Women (10%), Minorities (5%) and Disabled Persons (2%) will be observed.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.