Watch the Video
PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs, PAEC Jobs 20 August 2017, PAEC PO Box 2399 Islamabad Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 05/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Govt Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 2399 Islamabad is looking for highly energetic and dedicated professionals who are interested to work in a challenging environment for the following positions. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. Service will be on contract for a period of 02 years however contract period can be extendable if required. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs” posts are BE/BSC(Engineering), D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs), Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 20 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 2399 Islamabad” are:
- Assistant Manager
- Junior ChargeMan
Last Date for Apply: 08 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Detailed CV giving full particulars along with attested photocopies of academic credentials, testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be reached at following address latest by 08 Sep 2017.
P.O Box No. 2399,
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- Service will be on contract for a period of 02 years. Contract period can be extendable (if required).
- Degree, diplomas and certificates must be from H EC / PEC / Govt. recognized institutes as applicable.
- Only one 2nC division will be allowed in entire educational career, however, final degree / diploma must be in 1s’ division. No ad division in entire educational career is allowed.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for submission of application.
- Post qualification experience means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- Minimum age limit for above mentioned posts is 18 years, whereas upper age limit is 35 years. The cutoff date for calculation of age is the closing date for submission of application. Upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience / qualification.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their department along with the application.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Application which are incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny / verification of documents & information. It can be cancelled at any stage if any discrepancy is found.
- Detailed CV giving full particulars along with attested photocopies of academic credentials, testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be reached at above address latest by 08 Sep 2017.