PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs, PAEC Jobs 13 August 2017, PAEC PO Box 2399 Islamabad Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 04/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Govt Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 2399 Islamabad is looking for highly energetic and dedicated professionals who are interested to work in a challenging environment for the following positions. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs” posts are D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 2399 Islamabad Jobs), Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 13 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 2399 Islamabad” are:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Junior Assistant-II
- Data Entry Operator
Last Date for Apply: 28 August, 2017.
How to Apply:
Applicant can apply on prescribed job PO Box 2399 Application Form (as per specimen given) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 28 Aug 2017.
P.O Box No. 2399,
- Organization provides fringe benefits like, Service Allowance, Pension/ Gratuity, Housing/ Hiring Facilities subject to availability of funds and Medical facility as per rules.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years; however same may be relaxed on the basis of experience as per rules.
- Posts at serial # 1-2 are on Regular basis while Posts from Serial # 3-6 are on contract basis.
- Ex-serviceman with exemplary service record may apply for above mentioned posts and their re-employment will be governed as per rules on contract basis (extendable), For Serial # 03 Ex-serviceman of Army Corps of Signal & PAF will be preferred.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along-with the application.
- The organization reserves the right to short list and calls only the most suitable candidates for test / interviews.
- Post qualification experience where required will be considered only, if acquired after the qualification prescribed for the post.
- The last date for receiving of application will be the cut of date for determination of eligibility criteria in terms of qualification, age & experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The name of the post (applied for) should be written clearly at top-right corner of envelope and application / CV.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Application which are incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny / verification of documents & information and it can be cancelled at any stage if any discrepancy is found.
- Individuals will have to submit a separate application if applying for more than one post.
- Applicant can apply on prescribed job application form (as per specimen given) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the above address latest by 28 Aug 2017.