PO Box 2381 Islamabad Jobs, PAEC Jobs 13 August 2017, PAEC PO Box 2381 Islamabad Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 03/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Public Sector Organization Jobs PAEC PO Box 2381 Islamabad is looking for highly energetic and dedicated individuals who are interested to work in a challenging environment for the following positions against specific project. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 2381 Islamabad Jobs” posts are D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 2381 Islamabad Jobs), Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 13 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 2381 Islamabad” are:
- Technician-II (Mechanical)
- Technician-II (Chemical)
Last Date for Apply: 28 August, 2017.
How to Apply:
Applicant can apply on prescribed job PO Box 2381 Application Form (as per specimen given) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 28 Aug 2017.
P.O Box No. 2381,
- The employment is being offered for two years purely on contract basis (extendable) subject to satisfactory performance / conduct of the individual & requirement of project.
- We offer fringe benefits like Medical Facilities (for self only) at panel hospitals, Pick & Drop at the designated routes and House Rent Allowance as per rules.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of rich/ extra experience in the relevant field.
- Age limit is 18-35 years; however same may be relaxed on the basis of experience.
- The organization reserves the right to call only short listed candidates for test / interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly at top-right corner of the envelope and application / CV.
- Individual having dual nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applications incomplete or received after due date will not be considered.
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to scrutiny / verification of documents & information and it can be cancelled at any stage if any discrepancy is found.
- Individuals will have to submit a separate application if applying for more than one post.
- Applicant can apply on prescribed job application form (as per specimen given) along-with CV, attested photocopies of Academic & experience certificates, CNIC, and one latest passport size photograph on the following address latest by 28 Aug 2017.