Watch the Video
PO Box 1723 Islamabad Jobs, Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 26 March, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement against Public Notice No. 01/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also: All Daily Jobs
A progressive Public Sector Organization PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 1723 Islamabad Jobs invites Applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following contractual posts Candidates below 35 years of age, having following qualifications and experience may apply. The qualification, experience and age, required are as under. Overall Qualification required for PAEC Jobs PO Box 1723 Islamabad Jobs are D.A.E, BSc, BCS/BIT, BSc, BBA, B.Com, B.A, Intermediate, FSC and Matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 1723 Islamabad Jobs, Published in Daily Express Newspaper on Sunday 26 March, 2017 against Public Notice No. 01/2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for PO Box 1723 Islamabad are:
- Tech-I (SPS-4)
- Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-4)
- Assistant-I (SPS-4)
- Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-3)
- Fire Leader (SPS-3)
- Special Vehicle Operator-III (SPS-3)
- Scientific Assistant-III (SPS-2)
- Technician-III (SPS-2)
- Driver-III (SPS-2)
- R-III (SPS-2)
Last Date for Apply: 10 April, 2017.
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed PAEC PO Box 1723 Application Form along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 10-04-2017.
P.O. Box No. 1723, Islamabad
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one 2nd division may be allowed except on final degree/certificate.
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- All posts of SPS-2 & 3 will be filled on contract basis.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience win only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/Diplomas/Degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
- Candidate already employed in Govt/Semi Govt organization must apply through proper channel.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Application with attested copies of educational degrees, certificates, testimonials experience must reach the undersigned within 15 days after publishing date. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for with Serial No. should be written dearly at lop right corner of the envelope.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.