PO Box 1021 Islamabad Jobs, PAEC Jobs 29 July 2017, PAEC PO Box 1021 Islamabad Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
A Public Sector Organization PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 1021 Islamabad Jobs is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the post mentioned below. We offer bright career opportunities and prospects under conductive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. The qualification and experience required for the PAEC Jobs “PO Box 1021 Islamabad Jobs” posts are D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PO Box 1021 Islamabad Jobs), Published in Daily Express Newspaper on Saturday 29 July 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for “PO Box 1021 Islamabad” are:
- Technician-I (Civil / HVAC/Mechanical), SPS-4
- Technician-II (Carpenter), SPS-3
- Telecom Operator-II, SPS-3
- Technician-II (Level III) (Mechanical/Electronics)
- Driver-III (Level III)
Last Date for Apply: 08 August, 2017.
How to Apply:
Applications with attested copies of educational/degrees / certificates / testimonials/ experience and latest 02 photographs must reach by the undersigned latest by 08-08-2017. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
P.O. Box No. 1021, GPO Islamabad.
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree certificate.
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- The post at S.No.1 will be filled on regular basis. Sr. No.2 8 3 on contract basis and Sr No. 4 8 5 will he filled on contingent basis.
- Selected candidates are likely to be appointed anywhere In Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/degrees from Govt. Recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidates of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications with attested copies of educational/degrees / certificates / testimonials/ experience and latest 02 photographs must reach by the undersigned latest by 08-08-2017. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for with Sr. No should be written clearly at the top right corner of the envelope.
- Only the candidate who fulfills the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Test/ Interview.
- TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.