PO Box 405 Jobs 2017, GPO Lahore Jobs July 2017 PBIT Jobs 2017 Punjab Board Information Technology.
A reputed Public Sector Organization “PO Box 405 GPO Lahore jobs” requires the services of Qualified, Energetic & Self-motivated candidates on Contract basis for its various Projects. (Code # MP 06-17). Applications are invited for the following positions from candidates who meet the specified criteria. The Latest Advertisement of PO Box 405 GPO Lahore jobs PBIT Punjab Board Information Technology jobs Published in daily Express Newspaper on Friday 21 July, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies of PO Box 405 are:
- Program Manager (Application Development)
- Program Manager (Database)
- Program Manager (Operations & Establishment)
- Program Manager (Network Operations)
- Program Manager (Share Point)
- Program Officer (Front End Development)
- Program Manager (UI/UX Developer)
- Program Manager (QA)
- Program Manager (Core Database)
- Program Manager (Operations)
- Program Manager (Establishment)
- Program Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Program Officer (Quality Assurance)
- Supervisor Operations
- Program Officer (Establishment/Operations)
- Program Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Help Desk Supervisor
- Help Desk Officers
- Assistant Program Officer (Network / System Security)
How to Apply:
By Email: Send Your Complete Updated Resume/CV and all CV supportive documents to GOVT.CAREERS@GMAIL.COM CLEARLY MENTIONING The Position Applied For in the “Subject” of the Email
OR BY POST: Send Your Complete Updated Resume/CV and all CV supportive documents to following address.
HR DEPARTMENT, P.O. BOX # 405, GPO, LAHORE. (Please specify the “Post Applied For on the right corner of the envelope)
Last Date for Apply: 04 August, 2017.
- Candidates in Government /Semi-Government service should apply through proper channel.
- We reserve the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- Recruitment quota set by Government of the Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab.
- Detailed Resume along with resume supportive documents, duly attested by Gazetted Officer of grade 17 or above should be submitted at the time of applying for the post advertised.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.