Watch the Video
PO Box 405 GPO Lahore Jobs April 2017 PBIT Jobs 2017 Punjab Board Information Technology.
A reputed Public Sector Organization “PO Box 405 GPO Lahore jobs” requires the services of Qualified, Energetic & Self-motivated candidates on Contract basis for its various Projects. (Code # MP 02-17). Applications are invited for the following positions from candidates who meet the specified criteria. The Latest Advertisement of PO Box 405 GPO Lahore jobs PBIT Punjab Board Information Technology jobs Published in daily Nawa-e-Waqt Newspaper on Monday 24 April, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Sunday
Advertised vacancies of PO Box 405 are:
- Project Director
- District IT Manager / Departmental IT manager
- Assistant Manager IT
- Tehsil IT Officer
- Software Engineer
- Personal Assistant
- Computer Operator/ Stenographer
- Project Coordinator
- Programme Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Management Assistant
- Assistant Director Clinical
- Medical / Peads / Gynae / Pathology Specialist
- Emergency / OPD Expert
- Pharmacy Expert
- Surgery Expert
- Biomedical Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Network Engineer
- Electrical Supervisor
- Development Assistant
- NOC Operator
- Front Desk Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
Send Your Complete Updated Resume/CV and all CV supportive documents to GO VT.CAREERS@GMAIL.COM CLEARLY MENTIONING The Position Applied For in the “Subject” of the Email OR BY POST: HR DEPARTMENT – P.O. BOX # 405, GPO, LAHORE. (Please specify the “Post Applied For on the right corner of the envelope)
Last Date for Apply: 08 May, 2017.
- Candidates in Government /Semi-Government service should apply through proper channel.
- We reserve the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- Recruitment quota set by Government of the Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab.
- Detailed Resume along with resume supportive documents, duly attested by Gazetted Officer of grade 17 or above should be submitted at the time of applying for the post advertised.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.