Watch the Video
Jobs in Pakistan Railway 29 April 2017, Government of the Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Railway Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement RAILCOP Jobs in Railway Construction Pakistan Limited:
See Also:All Jobs of This Sunday
Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP), a subsidiary of Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan Jobs requires services of dynamic, energetic professionals on contract basis for ongoing/upcoming infrastructure projects for the following positions. Overall Qualification required for Railway Jobs 2017 Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP) are, BSC Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) and D.A.E (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of Railway Jobs 2017 Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP), Published in Daily Jang Newspaper on Saturday 29 April, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for Railway Jobs 2017 are:
- Project Director
- Project Engineer/Site Engineer
- Assistant Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
- Site Supervisor/Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Foreman/Assistant Chargeman
- Operator Cranes/Track Machines
Last Date for Apply: 16 May, 2017.
How to Apply:
Send your C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier, clearly marking the positions applied for latest by 16 May, 2017. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
RAILCOP House, Pakistan Railway Carriage Factory
Sector1-11/1, IJP Road, Islamabad. Tel 051-9278276
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- Company’s salary package would commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Please send your resume/C.V. along with recent photograph in an envelope to the undersigned address, clearly marking the position applied for on or before 16th May, 2017.
- Candidates should mention the station of posting preference wise.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TAIDA shall be admissible to the eligible candidates.