Watch the Video
Jobs in Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN Jobs 2017.
Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional / Provincial / Local Quota basis. The required qualifications, experience for the Jobs in Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad” for BPS-01 to BPS-15 posts are Graduation, BSC, D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate, matric and primary with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of Pakistan Meteorological Department Islamabad Jobs, Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Tuesday 11 October 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Pak MET Office Jobs Details:
Name of Organization: Pakistan Meteorological Department
Total Number of Vacancies: 200
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Islamabad
Last Date for Apply: 26 October 2017
Advertised vacancies for Pak MET Office Jobs 2017:
- Assistant ministerial (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Meteorological Assistant (BS-14)
- Sub-Engineer Electronics (BS-13)
- Computer Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Senior Observer (BS-09)
- Radio Mechanic (BS-07)
- Observer (BS-07)
- Mechanic Grade-II (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-02)
- Laboratory Attendant (BS-02)
- Balloon Maker (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply:
- For the Post of BPS 05 and Below Download Application form free of cost from ots.org.pk and send to Admin Officer (Establishment), Pakistan Meteorological Department, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- For the post in BPS-07 & above please download the Application form and deposit slip from Open Testing Service (On) Website (www.ots.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee @ Rs.100/- in prescribed banks / branches as mentioned on OTS website. Send application forms to: Manager Operation (PMD) Open Testing Service Pakistan Office No.1, Central Avenue, Phase-6 Bahria Town, Islamabad. (Ph-051-2375081, email: infopots.org.pk).
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be admitted for written test provisionally at their own risk pending detailed scrutiny of interview stage. However, the candidature can be rejected at any stage in case a candidate did not fulfill the advertised conditions.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 26 October 2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Candidates shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of Interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for Initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years. In addition, maximum age limit as prescribed above shall be relaxed In respect of the candidates mentioned in the column (2) below to the extent mentioned against each other column (3).