PO Box 12381 Karachi Jobs, Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 17 March, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement against Public Notice No. 01/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
See Also: All Daily Jobs
A Public Sector Organization PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 12381 Karachi Jobs invites Applications from Pakistani Nationals for appointment against following posts on temporary basis. The qualification, experience and age, required are as under. Overall Qualification required for PAEC Jobs PO Box 12381 Karachi Jobs are, D.A.E, BSc, BCS/BIT, BSc, BBA, B.Com, B.A, Intermediate, FSC, Matric & Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 12381 Karachi Jobs, Published in Daily Express Newspaper on Friday 17 March, 2017 against Public Notice No. 01/2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for PO Box 12381 Karachi are:
- Tech-I (Mechanical) (BPS-10)
- Junior Assistant – I (Accounts) (BPS-10)
- Senior Fire Leader (BPS-10)
- Telecom operator-I (BPS-10)
- Tech-II (BPS-08)
Last Date for Apply: 04 April, 2017.
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed PAEC PO Box 12381 Application Form which is given below along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 04-04-2017.
P.O. Box No. 12381, Karachi – 75500
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
- Preferably first class academic carrier. However, one 2nd Division will be allowed except in final degree/certificate. But no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diploma/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Upper age limit is 35 years of age.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications with attested copies of educational degrees / certificates / testimonials /experience must reach the undersigned latest by 04-04-2017. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for should, be written clearly at top right corner of the envelope.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.