OGDCL Jobs 2017 Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad Jobs Latest Advertisement 04 April 2017 www.ogdcl.com
See Also:All Jobs of This Sunday
OGDCL Jobs 2017 Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad is looking to enroll / induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions for the following positions. Overall Qualification required for OGDCL Jobs 2017 Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad are 3 year diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE in Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Chemical), MBBS,B.E/B.Sc and MBA/MPA with Experience in some posts. Maximum age limit is 35 years. The Latest Advertisement of OGDCL Jobs Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Islamabad, Published in Daily Jang Newspaper on Tuesday 04th April, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for OGDCL Jobs 2017:
- Medical Officer (EG-III)
- Assistant Engineer (Process) (EG-II)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (EG-II)
- Assistant HR Officer (EG-II)
- Assistant Technical Officer (Mechanical) (EG-I)
- Assistant Technical Officer (Process) (EG-I)
- Assistant Technical Officer (Instrument) (EG-I)
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed OGDCL Jobs Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Application Form which is given on website “www.ogdcl.com” along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 18-04-2017.
Address: CHIEF INCHAHGE (RECRUITMENT)
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
OGDCL HOUSE, JINNAH AVENUE, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD.
Last Date for Apply: 18 April, 2017.
- Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of two years extendable through mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree equivalency certificate from NOC must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Applications completed (application form available on website i.e. (www.ogdcl.com) in all respect giving name. father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by 18.04.2017 to the address given below.