Watch the Video
Electronics/Electrical Engineering & Physics Lab about Voltage Divider Rule Lab Experiment on breadboard and complete Voltage Divider Rule Lab Manual is also given below. It explains about how to patch circuit on breadboard, How to measure voltage, How to measure current and Voltage Divider Rule circuit analysis. Watch the lab video and read the lab manual. If you need any further information or have any query about the lab, feel free to ask by comment below or contact us menu on the www.FreeLearningNews.com web…….
Voltage Divider Rule Lab Video:
Verification of Voltage Divider Rule Lab Experiment.
- Power Supply
- Digital Multimeter
Voltage Divider Rule: V1=E1R1/R1+R2+R3
- Make up the circuit shown in the figure.
- Measure the resistance of each resistor and voltage of each source and record them in table l.
- Record the magnitude of the voltage across as indicated by the voltmeter in table ll.
- Using the measured values of the voltages and the resistances calculated by voltage divider rule, the voltage across, and record it in appropriate columns of table ll.
Analysis, deductions and conclusion:
Has the voltage divider rule. Been verified
- What facts determined from the results of this experiment support this decision?
- Do the experimental results compare favorably with those calculated?
- What could be some of the causes for discrepancies?
|Measured values||Calculated values|