Watch the Video
Punjab Food Authority Islamabad Jobs, PFA Jobs 27 August 2017, NTS Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Punjab Food Authority Islamabad.
A Govt Sector Organization Jobs is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates to fill up following posts in PFA Punjab Food Authority Islamabad. We offer bright career opportunities and prospects under conductive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. The qualification and experience required for the PFA Jobs “Punjab Food Authority Islamabad Jobs” posts are MSc/MS, MBA,ACMA/ACCA, M.Phil, BSc/BS, BBA/B.Com, BCS,BE/BSC(Engineering), D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PFA Punjab Food Authority Islamabad Jobs, Published in Daily “Express Newspaper Jobs” on Saturday 27 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Advertised vacancies for “Jobs in Punjab Food Authority Islamabad” are:
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Food Safety Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Food Safety Officer (BS-16)
- Accountant (BS-14)
- Computer Operator (BS-14)
- Enforcement inspector (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- Senior Clerk (BS-09)
- Junior Clerk(BS-07)
- Driver (BS-05)
Last Date for Apply: 20 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Download Application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). Along with the deposit slip of Rs. 300/- from BS-05 to BS-09 and Rs. 400/- from BS-10 to onward.
Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned below or on Application Form latest by 20-09-2017.
National Testing Service-Pakistan,
NTS Headquarter: 1-E,
Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- The above positions are offered on contract basics under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15 % for women, 5% for Minority and 3 % for Disabled Persons.
- General Age Relaxation in Upper age limit for Male Candidate= 5 years and for Female Candidates=8 years.
- The maximum/ upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Services (NTS) website (www. nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of RS 300/- from BS-05 to BS-09 & RS 400/- from BS-10 to onward.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with test fee RS. 300/- from BS-05 to BS-09 & RS. 400/- from BS-10 to onward in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, MEEZAN, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS websites).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS office till 20th September, 2017.
- Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For all technical posts two stage processes will be conducted including written test by NTS, final Interview by Recruitment Committee.
- The date of written test/ for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through NTS website.
- Candidates having at least 60% marks in NTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process. Five toper candidates in NTS per post will be called for interview.
- No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible /shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application, post or recruitment process.
- No of Vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Last Date for submission of application shall be 20 September, 2017.