Watch the Video
PITAC Jobs 2017, PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE Lahore Jobs, MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & PRODUCTION Jobs, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN Jobs 2017:
The Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (PITAC) is an Autonomous Body under administrative control of Ministry of Industries & Production Jobs, Government of Pakistan Jobs. This Centre invites applications for Apprenticeship in various trades under Rules, Regulations & Bye-Laws of PITAC, 1962 amended / revised up to 2014 followed by Apprenticeship Ordinance, 1962 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1966. The aim of Apprenticeship is to develop skills among the workforce and to provide an opportunity to the youth to get hands-on-training while earning livelihood. The Latest Advertisement of PITAC Jobs PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE Lahore Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Saturday 08 October, 2017and is a copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
PITAC Jobs Lahore Details:
Name of Organization: PAKISTAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE
Total Number of Vacancies: 35
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Lahore
Last Date for Apply: 22 October 2017
Advertised vacancies for PITAC Jobs 2017:
- Apprentice Engineer
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Mechanical)
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Electrical)
- Apprentice Shop Technical Assistant (Electronics)
- Apprentice Draughtsman
- Apprentice Tradesmen-I
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to send applications on prescribed Application Form (which is available on “www.pitac.gov.pk”) to the following address Latest by 22-10-2017.
Deputy Director (Pers. & Admin.)
PITAC, 234-Ferozepur Road,
Near Metro Canal Station, Lahore
- The Prescribed Degree/Diploma/Certificate indicated against each post shall be from/of recognized University/College/Institute. Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- The Certificate will be awarded on successful completion of Apprenticeship.
- The Centre does not extend any job guarantee at the end of the Apprenticeship period.
- The Centre reserves the rights to fill or not fill any of the advertised position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Candidates are required to send applications on prescribed Application Form (which is available on www.pitac.gov.pk) to the above address within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.