Watch the Video
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs 2017, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN Jobs 2017.
Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division (Policy Wing) is seeking to recruit competent and experienced professionals under the following quota. The required qualifications, experience for the Jobs in Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad” for BPS-01 to BPS-15 posts are Graduation, BSC, D.A.E, B.Tech, Intermediate, matric and primary with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs, Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Wednesday 18 October 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Ministry of Energy Islamabad Jobs Details:
Name of Organization: Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad
Total Number of Vacancies: 15
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Islamabad
Last Date for Apply: 03 November 2017
Advertised vacancies for Ministry of Energy Islamabad Jobs 2017:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Draftsman (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
All desire persons who fulfill the prescribed criteria are required to submit their applications along with attested photocopy of all documents addressed to given address latest by 03-11-2017.
Manager Operation (MOEPD) OPEN TESTING SERVICE-PAKISTAN (OTS),
Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town Islamabad.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. 53/1/2008/SP, dated 22-10-2014.
- 05 years general age relaxation and other age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Application forms may be downloaded from (www.ots.org.pk) and for further details the same website may be consulted.
- Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to attach. Original documents will be examined at the time of test/ interview.
- Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota of disable, women and minorities will be observed as per rules.
- Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address given below.