Watch the Video
Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training Jobs in Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO Jobs 24 October 2017, Government of Pakistan Jobs Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training.
Government of Pakistan Jobs 2017 is inviting Applications from Pakistani Nationals having required eligibility and age for following vacant posts under Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO. The Latest Advertisement of Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training Jobs Published in Daily “The News Newspaper Jobs” on Tuesday 24 October 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training Jobs Details:
Name of Organization: Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training
Total Number of Vacancies: 6
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Islamabad
Last Date for Apply: 08 November 2017
Advertised vacancies for Federal Ministry of Education & Professional Training Jobs 2017:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Steno Typist (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How to Apply:
Open Testing Service will hold screening / skill test for BS 09-15. Eligible candidates may download application form, Bank Challan from www.ots.org.pk, fill in the form and submit to the following address latest by 08-11-2017.
Manager Operation (PNCU) Open Testing Service Pakistan,
Office No. 01 Central Avenue Road Phase-6,
Bahria Town, Islamabad.
See Also:How to Get Jobs Video Lecture:
- All appointments will be made according to existing rules/ policy of Federal Government.
- Candidates for the post BS 9-15 submit application form & deposit slip without copies of educational documents.
- No test Fee for BS 01-04. Candidate may download form from “www.ots.org.pk”, fill it and submit it to official address.
- Bring original educational documents/ Domicile/ CN IC at the time of interview.
- According to existing Government’s rules, 5 years age relaxation will be given to all candidates. Further relaxation will be given according to following procedure.
- Schedule Cast, & candidates of recognized Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Baluchistan and Sindh (Rural). 03 years
- Released officers/ Soldiers from Armed Forces will be given age relaxation of 15 years or the service period to Armed Forces whichever is less.
- Government servant who have rendered/completed at least 2 years service by the closing date =10 years
- Note: Candidate falling in more than one category for age relaxation will be given relaxation only in one Category.
- Government servant to apply through their concerned department.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews /test. No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Separate application form for each post, Complete in all respects, should reach this office within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.