Watch the Video
Jobs in Punjab Police 23rd April, 2017, Jobs in Punjab Police CTF jobs COUNTER TERRORISM Force 2017 for 53 permanent posts of “Constable (BS-07)” Jobs in Punjab Police Vacancies PTS jobs 2017 Government of Pakistan Jobs:
To ensure transparency, fairness and merit, “Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs” ICT Police Jobs has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process for “Counter Terrorism Force Jobs” CTF jobs (physical test, written test and driving proficiency test) to Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) to fill the vacant posts of Constables and Driver Constables. The applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female and minorities) to fill these vacant posts in “CTF Jobs (ICT Police Jobs)”according to the following provincial/regional, women and minority quota as laid down by the Federal Government. The Latest Advertisement of Islamabad Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM Force CTF jobs Published in “www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk” on Sunday 23 April, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed PUNJAB Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM Force Application Form which is given on website “www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk” and “www.pts.org.pk” along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 08-05-2017.
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE (ESTABLISHMENT)
Capital Territory Police, Islamabad.
Last Date for Apply: 08 May, 2017.
- For Constable: Matric or equivalent
- For Driver Constable: Matric or equivalent + Valid LTV driving license
For Constable and Driver Constable: 18-25 years
- Minimum height for male candidates: 5′ x 8″
- Minimum height for female candidates: 5’x 3″
- Chest size (only for male candidates): 33″ x 341/2″
- Male candidates have to complete 01 mile running in 07 minutes and female candidates have to complete 01 mile running in 10 minutes.
- Male candidates will also have to pass chin-ups, push-ups and reach up tests.
Driving Skill Test:
Candidates for Driver Constable will have to pass driving skill test
CRITERIA FOR EX-ARMY MEN:
- Education: Matric
- Height: 5′ x 8″
- Chest: 33″ x 341/2″
- Age: Less than 30 years as prescribed Police Rules, 1934
Conditions for Ex-Army men:
- Ex-Army men will be enlisted as Constable on production of a discharge certificate showing his previous service to have been good or of higher classification subject to fulfilling of aforesaid criteria and successfully qualifying the physical test, written test and interview.
- The break of service between the date of enrollment in the Police and the date of discharge from previous army employment shall not exceed two years, and there must not have been more than two breaks of service in all.
- No claim to count previous service for pension shall be allowed unless the previous service claimed was declared and verified at the time of enrollment in the Police.
- Government Employees up to the age of 25 years fulfilling the criteria shall apply through proper channel.
- Physical test will include measurement of height/chest, running speed & stamina. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water.
- Candidates will have to undergo the four steps subsequently i.e. Physical Test, Written Test, Psychological test and interview, and a candidate failing in any step will not be qualified for the next step. The Departmental Recruitment Board can acquire the services of trained Psychologists/Psychiatrists to judge the suitability of candidates and the decision of the Board shall be final and not challengeable in any Court of Law.
- The Departmental Recruitment Board can re-check the physical standards of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police. The decision of the Board shall be final and not challengeable at any forum or court of law.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eye sight less than 6×6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn /cancelled immediately.
- Selected candidates shall be bound to accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government for CTF through legislation.
- Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect and shall be dismissed from service (if so found after employment), and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Selected candidates shall not challenge new Rules/Regulations/Standing Orders framed by the Competent Authority, in any Court of Law.
- Government employees, who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply through proper channel.
- Retired/released armed forces personnel may apply if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will have to submit a Surety Bond to serve in ICT-P (CTF) for at least 10 years.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for coming for test/interview.
- Application form and the procedure to apply for the vacancies are available on our official website “islamabadpolice.gov.pk” as well as on the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website “www pts.org.pk”.
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their applications to the giving address of PTS up to 8 May 2017
- For further information visit our website or contact UAN 051-111-111-787.