IESCO Jobs 7 May 2017, Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs, Jobs in WAPDA Latest Advertisement & Download NTS Job Application Form “www.nts.org.pk”.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
IESCO is a Public Limited Company authorized under its License to provide electricity to its valuable customers. IESCO Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions of BPS-I6 & BPS-17 for one year contract basis. IESCO Jobs 2017 invites the 94 posts for Engineers & Assistant Manager. All quotas such as provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women, Disabled & Minority etc. will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable. Overall Qualification required for IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs are, BE/BSC Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom), MBA/MSC (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science), M.Com, M.A (Economics), CA, MCA, ACCA, Master & Matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad Electric Supply Company Jobs, Published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on Sunday 7 May, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
See Also:Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2017
Advertised vacancies for “IESCO Jobs 2017 Islamabad” are:
- Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- AM (Telecom / SCADA)
- AM (CS) revenue Officer
- AM (HR & Admin)
- AM (Account / finance)
- AM (Computer) / PSA
- AM Store
Last Date for Apply: 22 May, 2017.
How to Apply:
- Please download the IESCO Jobs 2017 Application Form and the test fee Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank, and get receipt from the bank.
- Candidates shall submit “IESCO Jobs 2017 Application Form” dully filled in along with test fee of Rs. 500/- for posts of BPS-16 &17 in favor of NTS. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport Size photographs directly send to NTS through couriers on the address mentioned on Application Form within fifteen days of publication of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Send the filled-up IESCO Jobs 2017 Application Form along with the original receipt (NTS Copy) to: NTS Headquarters, VE, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. slips from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk before the test date.
NTS Headquarters, VE, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
Director General (HR), IESCO Islamabad
See Also: DAE/Engineering Videos & Tutorials:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the “NTS website: www.nts.org.pk” with this advertisement.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk will only be considered for shortlisting.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Candidates applying against Disabled quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City / District/ Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test or interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belong to scheduled castes, Budhist, FATA, GB and AJK are allowed 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic qualification, test and interview marks by the department.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact on NTS Phone Number 051-8444441 and website www.nts.org.pk for any query / enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, result etc.
- IESCO reserves the rights to increase or decrease the above vacancies after advertisement on need basis without any notice to public.
- IESCO reserves the rights to cap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.