Watch the Video
Higher Education Commission Pakistan Jobs, HEC Jobs 19 October 2017, HEC Jobs 2017 Online Apply “www.hjp.hec.gov.pk”Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement.
Govt of Pakistan Jobs invited Applications for HEC Jobs 2017 from Pakistani nationals for the following Project Funded Positions on contract basis. The required qualifications, experience for the HEC Jobs “Higher Education Commission Jobs” posts are Master, Graduation and MBA with Experience in some posts. The candidates fulfill the prescribed qualifications/ experience for the posts may Apply Online on “www.hjp.hec.gov.pk” OR send their applications on the given “www.hec.gov.pk” Application Form”, complete in all respect, to given address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. The Latest Advertisement of Higher Education Commission Jobs, Published in Daily “Dawn Newspaper Jobs” on Thursday 19 October 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
HEC Jobs 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Higher Education Commission Pakistan
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Qualification & Experience: See job Advertisement on below for each post requirements
Job Location: Islamabad
Last Date for Apply: 02 November 2017
Advertised vacancies for HEC Jobs 2017:
- Project Director
- Project Coordinator
- Project Director
- Regional Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Assistants Project Manager
- Office Assistant
How to Apply:
Applicants may Apply Online through “http://hjp.hec.gov.pk” or download Application Form from HEC website “www.hec.gov.pk” and send hard copy of the same along with two photographs and attested photocopies of required documents (viz. educational and experience certificates, domicile etc.)
Wajid Ali Saleem,
Assistant Director (HRM),
Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
051-90401415 & 90401411,
- Applicants may Apply Online through “http://hjp.hec.gov.pk” or download Application Form from HEC website “www.hec.gov.pk” and send hard copy of the same along with two photographs and attested photocopies of required documents (viz. educational and experience certificates, domicile etc.).
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/ counted as experience. Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete/ late applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside Islamabad/ Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/ video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar).
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 300/- for positions at Sr. No. 1-9 and Rs. 200/- for positions at Sr. No. 10 and 11, may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. NEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. Apply separately for each post. Name of the post along with project name should be clearly mentioned on the application /envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is November 02, 2017.