Watch the Video
Jobs in FPSC 2017 Islamabad Jobs 23 July, 2017 Apply Online “www.fpsc.gov.pk” Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Jobs
Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Jobs has announced various jobs today on 23 July 2017 in The News Newspaper Jobs. FPSC Islamabad is inviting online applications to fill following temporary/deputation vacancies in the Federal Public Service Commission’s Secretariat and its Provincial Offices. Overall Qualification required for FPSC Jobs 2017 are Primary, Intermediate, Bachelors and graduates with some experience. The Latest Advertisement of FPSC Jobs Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Published in Daily The News Newspaper on Sunday 23 July, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies for FPSC Jobs Apply Online are:
- Assistants (BS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply:
- Separate application must be submitted online for each post applied for. Applications must be submitted, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria, FPSC Jobs Apply Online through FPSC Website i.e. “www.fpsc.gov.pk” Latest by 07-08-2017.
- By Hand/By post applications will not be entertained. Applicants already in service must apply through proper channel.
Last Date for Apply: 07August, 2017.
- All Recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 16.01.2015.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation will be admissible as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. F. 9/2/91-R-3 dated 28.11.2000. By three years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and the Gilgit Baltistan (only those candidates who are permanent residents of these areas will be eligible for the concession and in each case, a certificate from the Political Agent or as the case may be, the District Coordination Officer of the area, will be required to be produced).
- 2% Quota is reserved for Disabled persons. Quota reserved for Retired Army personals in BS-01 to BS-04 will be applicable.
- Separate application must be submitted online for each post applied for. Applications must be submitted, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria, within fifteen days of the advertisement in the press only through FPSC Website i.e. fpsc.gov.pk. By Hand/By post applications will not be entertained. Applicants already in service must apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must indicate test Centre’s of their choice i.e. Islamabad/ Lahore/ Karachi/ Peshawar/ Quetta for written test/Interview and calling of candidates at any Centre is the discretion of the department. No request for change of Centre shall be entertained. Written test for the above posts will be conducted within one month after closing date. Candidates must keep visiting FPSC’s website from time to time for test/interview.
- Admission Certificates for Written Test/Interview will be placed on FPSC Website i.e. (fpsc.gov.pk). for downloading and they will be intimated through SMS as well. Bring downloaded copy along with original CNIC at the time of Test.
- TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
Federal Public Service Commission Latest Jobs Advertisement: