Watch the Video
Finance Division Jobs 13 August, 2017 Islamabad Government of Pakistan Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement F.No 1-2(i)HRM-1
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Government of Pakistan Jobs are inviting the applications for Jobs in Finance Division (Main) Islamabad on Sunday 13 August, 2017 against advertisement F.No 1-2(i)HRM-1 Finance Division (Main) Islamabad. All the candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply in the following positions. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The qualification and experience required for the “Finance Division Islamabad Jobs” posts are Bachelors, Intermediate and matric with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of Finance Division Islamabad Jobs, Published in Daily DAWN Newspaper on Sunday 13 August 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Last Date for Apply: 28 August, 2017.
Important Instructions & How to Apply:
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant, UDC, and LDC will have to complete and pass prescribed training course of Basic IT including MS Office during probationary period.
- Age relaxation will be applied as per Government Policy and Instructions. However 5 year upper age relaxation is applicable for all candidates. Upper age limit further relax able as under:
- Candidates belonging to schedule castes Buddhists community recognized trible areas. Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, FATA. Baluchistan & Sindh (R)-3- years.
- Released or Retired Officers/Personal’s of the Armed Forces -15 Years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date for receipt of application 10- Years.
- Disabled Persons-10- Years.
- Widow, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service ( up to 05 years)
- Candidates already working in the Government departments/ Organization shall apply through proper channel.
- Age in all cases shall be reckoned on last day of advertisement.
Note: – Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
- Download the application form and deposit slip from Universal Testing Services (UTS) website (www.uts.com.pk) Pay fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL, FIBL and Bank AL-Falah.
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued after the scrutiny and short listing of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written test interview.
- Incomplete application and applications with fake documents/ false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Please send filled up application form along with the paid copy of deposit slip may be sent through courier to UTS Head Office, 103, Sumba! Road, F-10/1, Islamabad, within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Selected candidates can be posted in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Taxila. Wah Gantt, Kamra and Peshawar.
- For Further details contact Universal Testing Service on 051-2153534