Watch the Video
Finance Division Jobs 19 February, 2017 Islamabad Government of Pakistan Jobs Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement
See Also: All Daily Jobs
Government of Pakistan Jobs has announced the Jobs in Finance Division (Main) Islamabad on Sunday 19 February, 2017 against advertisement No.F.2(1)/2011-HR-II Finance Division (Main) Islamabad. All the candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply in the following positions. The required qualification is Graduate, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Economics, Matric, Middle and Primary according by different posts. Those who possess qualification and experience as mentioned against each can apply for the following position. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The Latest Advertisement of Jobs in Finance Division (Main) Islamabad Jobs Government of Pakistan Jobs Published in Daily Jang Newspaper on today Sunday 19 February, 2017 and is copyrighted by them.
#Public Sector Organization JOBS, #GOVT Jobs in Pakistan, #Finance Division Jobs 2017 in Islamabad.
Advertised vacancies for Finance Division Jobs 2017:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Data Entry Operator (BS-12)||01||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||01||Matric|
|Regular Farash (BS-01)||02||Primary|
How to Apply:
(For the Post BPS-09 to 15) Interested male and female applicants meeting requisite qualification and criteria may register on www.ots.org.pk and send the printed application form along with original deposit slip through courier/ Registered Post /UMS.
Address: MANAGER Operation, Project (FINANCE DIVISION) Open Testing Service, 93- A„ Media Town (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad
Last Date for Apply: 06 March, 2017.
- Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to an upper age limit relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Division’ SRO 586(1)/99, dated 18-5-1999, and F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28-11-2000. This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, Finance Division reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Test fee is Rs.150/- from BS-05 to BS-15 which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please use separate form and separate envelope, if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- For the Post BPS 1 to 4 interested applicants may download application form from www.ots.org.pk and send through courier/ Registered post / UMS to Section Officer HR-II Room No. 512, Finance Division, Government of Pakistan, “Q” Block, Pak Secretariat, and Islamabad.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Female, minority and candidates are encouraged to apply, if otherwise eligible.
- Applicants shall apply directly on the OTS website. After applying for the post(s) the applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website ots.org.pk for important announcement (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/Result etc.) Related to recruitment against the above post.
- The Finance Division reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.