Watch the Video
Jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS www.nts.org.pk , Government of the Punjab Jobs 23 August, 2017 NTS Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement NTS National Testing Service Jobs.
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Applications are Invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for facility specific (DTL Specific/nontransferable) for three years renewable In the following disciplines of Drugs Testing Laboratories, Punjab (Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan and Bahawalpur), Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab. The Latest Advertisement of Drug Testing Laboratory Punjab jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs Published in Daily “The Nation Newspaper Jobs” on Wednesday 23 August, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Director Technical
- Deputy Drugs Controller
- Quality Management System
- Senior Microbiology
- Assistant Bacteriology
- Analytics Chemist
- Biomedical Engineer
- Networking Supervisor
- Computer Operator
- Budget & Account Officer
- Data Processing Officer
Last Date for Apply: 08 September, 2017.
How to Apply:
Download Application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). Along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned below or on Application Form latest by 08-09-2017.
National Testing Service-Pakistan,
NTS Headquarter: 1-E,
Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% women, 5% for Minority and 3% or Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates is 5 Years and for Female candidates 8 Years.
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through Proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post. He/she must submit separate application form for each post. He/she shall clear mention name of DTL for which he/she is applying.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (nts.org.pk) along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS till 08 September, 2017.
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For all technical posts three stage processes will be conducted including written test by NTS following by written test by Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department and final interview. The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.
- Candidates shall have 50% marks In NTS test. However P&SH Department may decide upon the any threshold over and above passing marks for further consideration in the process. In NTS test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the selection process.
- The Shortlist Candidates shall further have to appear in written test conduct Secondary Healthcare Department and only shortlist candidates shall be called f of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on information and service delivery unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- No Separate test/ interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible /shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook Page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.