Jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS , Government of the Punjab Jobs 15th January, 2017 NTS Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement NTS National Testing Service Jobs.
# Government of Punjab JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, #Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for posts on contract basis for Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases & Mental Health, Punjab Lahore.The Latest Advertisement of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs Published in Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on Sunday 15th JANUARY, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Deputy Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Manager Budget and Accounts
- Assistant Manager Logistics Procurement
How to Apply:
Download Application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). Along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned below or on Application Form latest by 06-02-2017.
Address: National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E. Street No.46. Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
Last Date for Apply: 06 February, 2017.
- The above positions are offered on contract basis under the Contra t Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates is 5 Years and for Female candidates 8 Years.
- The maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through Proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post. He/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (nts.org.pk) along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS till 8th February, 2017.
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50 %marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates’ vis-à-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process/interview.
- The shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on -psheattb.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook Page ‘Health Information and Service Delivery Unit of Primary& Secondary Healthcare Department’.
- No Separate test/ interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible /shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook Page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
See Also:Computer Tips & Tricks
For further details, download the Application Form and Newspaper ad given below.http://freelearningnews.com/daily-jobs/primary-and-secondary-health-department-jobs-2017-government-jobs.htmlPrimary and Secondary Health Department jobs 2017 Government Jobshttps://i1.wp.com/freelearningnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/featured-image-5.jpg?fit=600%2C315https://i2.wp.com/freelearningnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/featured-image-5.jpg?resize=150%2C150Daily Jobs