PO Box 3183 KINPOE (Karachi Institute of Power Engineering) KARACHI Jobs 15th January, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 01/2016 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
#Public Sector Organization JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, #Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy, #Jobs in KINPOE KARACHI.
A leading and impressive public sector organization Jobs in PAEC PO BOX 3183 KINPOE KARACHI Public Notice No. 01/2016 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is looking for talented, qualified and competent persons for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. Overall Qualification required for PAEC Jobs PO BOX 3183 KINPOE KARACHI are 3 year diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE in Electrical, Electronics & Computer Technology), BSc (Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics)BCS/BIT, BSc, Intermediate, FSC (Pre Engineering) Matric & Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO BOX 3183 KINPOE KARACHI Public Notice No. 01/2016 Jobs Published in Daily Express Newspaper, Jhang & The News Newspaper on Sunday 15th JANUARY, 2017.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Computer Operator (SPS-4)
- Caretaker-II (SPS-4)
- Junior Library Assistant (SPS-4)
- Technician-II (SPS-3)
- Scientific Assistant (SPS-3)
- Technician -III (SPS-2)
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed application form which is given below along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 15-02-2017.
Address: Administrative Officer (KINPOE), P.O Box No. 3183, Karachi.
Last Date for Apply: 15 February, 2017.
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
- First division must be in Final Degree / Certificate. Only one second division in the entire academic career from Matric onward will be acceptable. No 3rd Division in the entire academics career.
- Upper age limit is 35 years; however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Name of post applied for should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organization must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/ Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called fortest/interview.
- Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Prescribed application form along with attested copy of documents must reach the undersigned latest by 15-02-2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
See Also:Computer Tips & Tricks
For further details, download the Application Form and Newspaper ad given below.