PO Box 45 Jauharabad Jobs 22th January, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 01/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
#Public Sector Organization JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, #Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy, #PO Box 45 Jobs.
A leading and impressive public sector organization Jobs in PAEC PO BOX 45 Jauharabad Jobs Distt Khushab Public Notice No. 01/2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is looking for talented, qualified and competent persons for appointment against the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. Overall Qualification required for PAEC Jobs PO BOX 45 Jauharabad are 3 year diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Computer Technology,), BSc (Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics)BCS/BIT, BSc, Intermediate, FSC (Pre Engineering) Matric & Middle with Experience in some posts. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO BOX 45 Jauharabad Jobs, Distt. Khushab Public Notice No. 01/2017 Jobs Published in Daily Express Newspaper, Jhang & The News Newspaper on Sunday 22 JANUARY, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Tech-I (Chemical/ Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
- Tech-I (Medical)
- Computer Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator-III
- Junior Assistant-II (Admin/Accounts)
- Telecom Operator-II
- Fire Leader
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed PAEC PO BOX 45 Application Form which is given below along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 05-02-2017.
Address: Head Admin, P.O Box No. 45, Jauharabad, Distt. Khushab
Last Date for Apply: 02 February, 2017.
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidate must be within 18-35 years of age.
- Academic qualification only from Govt. recognized institutions will be accepted. The same will be verified and selected candidates having bogus academic certificates/degrees/experiences will be terminated forthwith.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- All recruitment done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidates liable for rejection from selection process.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribe eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Name of post applied for may clearly be mentioned on the envelope at the right corner.
- Applications (on prescribed format) with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of advertisement. Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- The candidate(s) will not be entitled for TA/DA when called for test/interview.