PO Box 110 Abbottabad Jobs 8th January, 2017 PAEC Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement Public Notice No. 01/2016 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
#Public Sector Organization JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy.
A leading and impressive public sector organization Jobs in PAEC PO BOX 110 Abbottabad Public Notice No. 01/2016 requires the services of the following Technical / Non-Technical Staff SPS, 04, 05 & 06 on regular and SPS-02 & 03 on contract basis. Those who possess qualification and experience as mentioned against each can apply for the following position. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The Latest Advertisement of PAEC Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PO Box 110 Abbottabad Public Notice No. 01/2016 Jobs Published in Daily Express Newspaper, Jhang & The News Newspaper on today Sunday 08 January, 2017.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Nurse (SPS-06)
- Senior Technician Electronics (SPS-05)
- Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-04)
- Technician Mechanical (SPS-04)
- Computer Technician (SPS-04)
- Caretaker-II (SPS-04)
- Technician-II Medical (SPS-03)
- Junior Computer Operator (SPS-03)
- Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-03)
- Tandorchi (SPS-02)
- Driver-III (SPS-02)
- Cook-II (SPS-02)
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed application form which is given below along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 31-01-2017.
Address: ADMINISTRATOR, P.O Box No. 110, Abbottabad.
Last Date for Apply: 31 January, 2017.
See Also: Computer Tips & Tricks
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree /certificate, only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onward will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates may be posted or transferred anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if required after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all education certificates/ diplomas/ degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt and Semi Govt Organization must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply, candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirement and apply for any of above position may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Applications on prescribed form along-with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificate (if any), CNIC and 02 photographs passport size must reach the undersigned latest by 31 January 2017. Incomplete applications or those received after due date win not be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for with Sr. No. should be written clearly at top right corner of envelop.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appearing in test/interview.
For further details, download the Application Form and Newspaper ad given below.
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials: