OGDCL Jobs 2017 Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad Jobs Latest Advertisement 04 February 2017.
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to enroll / induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories. The Latest Advertisement of OGDCL Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs, Published in Daily Express Newspaper and Jhang Newspaper on Saturday 04th February, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Dy Chief Logging Engineer / Officer (Production) Maintenance EG-V
- CSR Officer EG-III
- Land Management Officer EG-III
- Junior Engineer (Production) EG-III
- Assistant SCM Officer EG-II
- Assistant Material Officer EG-II
- Assistant Engineer (Production) Trainee
# OGDCL JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, #Jobs in Oil and Gas Development Company Limited,Latest jobs in ogdcl
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed OGDCL Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Application Form which is given on website www.ogdcl.com along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 28-02-2017.
Address: CHIEF INCHAHGE (RECRUITMENT)
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
OGDCL HOUSE, JINNAH AVENUE, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD.
Last Date for Apply: 28 February, 2017.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Employment against the positions from Sr. I 01 to 06 will be made on contract basis for an initial period of two years extendable through mutual consent.
- The Trainees at Sr. # 07 will undergo 01 year on job training in OGDCL. They will have to appear in test / exams during the course of training. In case of poor performance, training will be terminated. Please note that OGDCL does not extend any job guarantee at the end at the training period.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and received alter due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government Rules.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- No TADA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop. Applications completed (application form available on website i.e.(www.ogdcl.com) in all respect giving name, father name. date at birth. domicile. detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates. designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC. registration from PEC (if applicable) and a passport size photograph be sent latest by 28th February. 201 7 to the address given below.