Government Jobs in Pakistan PO BOX 750 Rawalpindi 300+ Army Jobs 2017 Application Form Download & Others Latest Advertisement
#Public Sector Organization JOBS, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, Jobs in Pakistan Army.
Government of Pakistan Jobs has announced the Jobs in Pak Army Jobs PO BOX 750 Rawalpindi on Sunday 08 January, 2017. All the candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply in the following positions. The required qualification is Matric to Master according by different posts. Those who possess qualification and experience as mentioned against each can apply for the following position. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and visions under conductive working environment with attractive salary and border benefits. The Latest Advertisement of Pak Army Jobs PO BOX 750 Rawalpindi Jobs Published in Daily Express Newspaper, Jhang & The News Newspaper on today Sunday 08 January, 2017.
Advertised vacancies are:
- Head Cook
- Statistics Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Library Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Supervisor Transportation
- Feature Writer
- Security Supervisor
- Laboratory Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Assistant Security Supervisor
- Security Supervisor
- Female Security Supervisor
- Junior Draftsman
- Junior Proof Reader
- Dispatch Rider
- Security Guard
- Female Security Guard
- Civil Driver
- Machine man Junior
- Blue printer
- Nab Qasid
- Mess waiter
See Also: DAE/Engineering LAbs & Tutorials:
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed application form which is given below along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 25-01-2017.
Address: P.O Box No.750, GPO Rawalpindi.
Last Date for Apply: 25 January, 2017.
See Also: Computer Tips & Tricks
- Candidate must be Pakistani Citizen.
- Candidates already employed in Govt and Semi Govt Organization must apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test/interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted in Rawalpindi.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Upper age limit for retired army persons is 45 years.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appearing in test/interview.
For further details, download the Application Form and Newspaper ad given below.