Jobs in Azad Govt of the State of Jammu & Kashmir Information Technology Board AJK are available and they are seeking for highly qualified, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for Computer Instructors Under the project titled “Establishment of Computer Labs in Remaining Educational Institutions in Non- Earthquake Affected Districts ofAJK“. Total quantities of posts are 96 for Computer Instructors in Govt. Institutions of (04) Non-Earthquake Affected Districts of AJK (Mirpur, Bhimber, Sudhanoti & Kotli). Candidates from all over Pakistan are invited to apply but there are some requirements for related to vacant positions which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate and according to the criteria candidates having any of following degree are eligible to apply such as MCS, MIT, MBA-IT, BSCS or equivalent with relevant experience as per the demand of specific position.
How to Apply:
Apply Online by submitting the applications at www.ajk.gov.pk OR
Properly filled application form along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 13-01-2017.
Address: Director General, AJK Information Technology Board Block C, New District HQ Complex Muzaffarabad.
- Selection will be purely made on merit.
- The application form & detailed job description can be obtained from AJK Web Portal: (www.ajk.gov.pk)
- Original document should have to be produced at the time of test/ interview.
- No TA/DA shall be permissible for test/interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be called for test/interview.
- The name of the District/Refugee must be mentioned on the left corner of envelope.
- Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- IT Board reserved the right for addition and deletion of advertised posts.
- The candidates who had already applied for these positions are not required to submit their applications again, they will be considered for test/interview on their previous applications.
- Last date for apply is 13-01-2017.