Jobs in Punjab Police 18th February, 2017, Jobs in Punjab Police CTD jobs COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMENT 2017 for 322 permanent posts of “Corporals (BS-09)” Jobs in Punjab Police Vacancies NTS jobs 2017:
See Also: All Daily Jobs
COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMENT PUNJAB Police has announced 322 permanent posts of “Corporals (BS-09)” Jobs in Punjab Police. Candidates from all over the Punjab are eligible to apply for these PUNJAB Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMEN. Minimum Qualification required for PUNJAB Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMEN is Bachelor or above. The Latest Advertisement of PUNJAB Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMEN Published in Daily Nawa-e-Waqt Newspaper on Saturday 18 February, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
#Jobs in Pakistan 2017, #Government of Pakistan JOBS, #Jobs in Punjab Police, #Punjab Police Jobs, #COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMENT Jobs.
How to Apply:
Properly filled prescribed PUNJAB Police Jobs 2017 COUNTER TERRORISM DEPARTMEN Application Form which is given on website www.nts.org.pk along with attested photo copies of educational Degree/Certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs must reach the following address latest by 15-03-2017.
Address: (JAWWAD QAMAR)
Counter Terrorism Department,
Last Date for Apply: 15 March, 2017.
Bachelor’s degree from a HEC recognized institution.
18-25 (on the last date of submission of application)
- Height 5’-7” (for males)
- Height 5’-2” (for females)
- Chest 33”-34.5” (for males)
- Average weight according to age & height
- Physically fit
Minimum physical fitness:
- One mile running (in 8 minutes for male)
- One mile running (in 14 minutes for female)
- Chin up = 03 (only for male)
- Push up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Sit up = 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Distance eyesight = 6/6 (with glasses)
- Close eyesight = Normal
Place of posting:
Anywhere in Punjab
Usually pay & allowance as admissible to the employees of BS-09 in Punjab Police + Rs. 54,500/- Counter Terrorism Allowance.
Application Form Fee:
No fee shall be charged from the applicants.
- Candidates can download application form from the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Test shall be held at all divisions of Punjab (Date, time and venue will be intimated on the Roll Number slip and NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. Eligible candidates list shall be uploaded on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) after 10 days of receipt of applications.
- Last date of submission of applications is 15-03-2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test Centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- The candidates already serving in government or semi government departments will apply through proper channel of append NOC of the said department with their applications.
- Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- After short listing the successful candidates in the test will be called for tests / interviews.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his physical fitness / tests, academics, NTS tests (to be conducted by National Testing service), psychological test and Interview by the Department.
- The authority is competent to shortlist the candidates and information to this effect will be given to the candidates directly.
- The authority may cancel the whole process at any stage without assigning the reason.