Watch the Video
Jobs in Karachi Police 23rd July, 2017 Karachi Police Jobs 2017 for 2500 Police Constable & Lady Police Constable Vacancies NTS jobs 2017:
Karachi Police Jobs: Karachi Police are inviting Applications for the following vacant post at Karachi Police from Candidates having Karachi Domicile for these Karachi Police Jobs 2017. Overall Qualification required for Karachi Police Jobs 2017 is Matric or above. The Latest Advertisement of Karachi Police Jobs 2017 Published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on Sunday 23 July, 2017 and is a copyrighted by them.
Advertised vacancies of Karachi Police Jobs 2017:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies||Qualification||Domicile||Age Limit|
|Police Constable||2500||Matric OR Above||Karachi||18 To 28 years|
|Lady Police Constable||2500||Matric OR Above||Karachi||18 To 28 years|
See Also:All Jobs of This Week
Physical Fitness for Male Candidates:
Chest = 33″ x 34.5″ (with minimum 1.5″ (with chest expansion difference)
Height = 5 feet 5″
Running = 1.6 km in 7 minutes
Physical Fitness for Female Candidates:
Height = 5 feet
Walking 800 meters in 14 minutes
How to Apply:
- Please, download the Application Form of Karachi Police Jobs and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: nts.org.pk. The forms are also available at CPLC offices located at all Districts of Karachi. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Mezzan, HBL or MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please, send the filled-up Karachi Police Jobs Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-812, Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, Incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date of submission of application form is 12-08-2017.
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
Last Date for Apply: 12 August, 2017.
- Application processing fee for Rs. 150.40 + 19.552 (S.S.T.) = 169.95/- for physical test is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 353.97 +46.016 (S.S.T) = 399.98/- separately.
- No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness and academic qualifications.
- Applications should not be accompanied with any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “interview” and any applicant having made an in-correct/ false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Women and minority quota shall also be considered as per rules.
- The candidate who qualifies the physical test shall be called for written test.
- Candidates who qualify written test shall appear in interview conducted by a selection board.
- Physical test and written test shall be conducted by National Testing Service, Pakistan.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Written and physical test will be held in Karachi only.
- Only, those candidates who shall qualify physical and written test of NTS will be called for interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the copy of documents.
- Karachi Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who have earlier applied but failed to qualify can submit fresh applications.